|Map type||PASS Time|
|File name:|| |
|Setting：||Daylight (sunset), Sunny|
|Health Kits:||×9 • ×9 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×5 • ×9 • ×2|
Brickyard (previously Warehouse) is an official PASS Time map created by Valve in conjunction with Escalation Studios, released in the August 18, 2015 Patch. As with every other PASS Time map, it contains three goals for each team — one shoot-in goal, one walk-in goal, and a bonus goal.
The map takes place in a city warehouse district with speed boosts and jump pads scattered around.
- Spawn: Each team's central spawn is a long room with three separate exits. One exit by the team's goals, one by the jump pads, and one in the team's oriented warehouse.
- Goal Areas: The side goals are located right above the spawn exit near the goals. The End Zone goals are located in the center of the wall on the rear of the base in an open area. There is also a secondary resupply on the opposite side of the spawn exit. The secret goals are located on water towers located near the middle of the goal areas. The only way to reach them is to use two jump pads located on the two opposite sides from the goal.
- Jump Pads: Each Goal zone has three jump pads for quick movement, and for making reaching the bonus goal possible. The first is on top of the cargo containers leading to the roof of the team's warehouse. The other two are located on opposite sides of the bonus goal, one on the roof of the building, the second one on the path leading to the side goal, located near the warehouse spawn exit.
- Cargo Floor: The main floor is separated by two massive cargo container stacks. On both sides in between the containers are speed boosters.
- Second Floor Catwalks: The second floor is an area of catwalks overlooking the warehouse. It contains a landing platform for those using the jump pads.
- Roof: The roof of each warehouse contains a jump pad to the second floor of the other team's warehouse. The roof can be accessed by the goal jump pad, and from the towers.
- Jack Spawn: In the center of the field the Jack will drop overhead onto a control point like platform.
- Towers: The towers serve as a vantage point over the center field. Access to them is achieved from jump lifts on the bottom.
- Side Speed Boosts: On the sides of center field are speed boosts leading into the warehouse catwalks.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
Brickyard has 1 map-specific achievement.
| Tune Merasmus's Multi-Dimensional Television|
Reveal the mystery of the PASS Time TV Room.
- PASSTime developer LuckyLance revealed that they created an elaborate process to obtain the map-specific achievement due to a "love of TF2's past updates' hidden pages and the like, not to mention Bad Robot's propensity to include mystery in their storytelling".
- Obtaining it requires access to a secret room to the right of the Jack Spawn. It is hidden by steel paneling and a sealed-off door. Inside is a dim room containing a Rocket Launcher, a Sandvich, a television set with Merasmus' skull hat on top of it, Halloween Spell Bottles, a television guide, several camouflage pattern duffel bags, two team Teleporters, RED toolbox, and a Wrench, and in the center is 3 red chairs as well as an object with a strange pattern. One bag has a fish head in it.
- The stain marks on the floor surrounding the television have named triggers: comillow, memagold, unissubs, subcla, enempose, irlenous, donked, finear, and amment.
- The developer also mentions a spectrogram hidden in the audio files. There are three audio files associated with the PASSTime TV. While the spectrogram of tv1.wav shows a television along with various symbols, it is unclear how this and the rest of the audio files translate to team color and class.
|TV audio files|
- Both teams' spawns feature rooms a door marked "PRIVATE" that can be opened in the process of obtaining the achievement. Inside are Teleporters to the TV room.
- RED team's room contains a table with a Bread Ration on it.
The scroll that appeared on the map with one of Merasmus' fish heads.