|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: Needs more detailed locations!
|Map type||Control Point|
|Developer(s):||Ian "ScorpioUprising" Cuslidge|
|Health Kits:||×7 • ×1|
|Ammo Boxes:||×3 • ×5|
Standin is a community-made Control point map that was added in the Summer Event 2013. It is set in an alpine area with RED and BLU attempting to control all three control points in the area. Standin is the first and only map containing three free-for-all control points.
The moment one team is in possession of all three control points, that team will immediately win the round, even if one or more of the control points are in the process of being captured by the other team or in Overtime.
Standin has been played in competitive leagues such as ESEA and UGC.
Control Point A
- Control Point: This capture point is set in an area enclosed by cliffs. Both RED and BLU's spawn rooms have a door leading down a hallway to this point. At the foot of a large satellite tower is a Cap A, which has two ramps leading onto it and a sheltered enclave behind it. Two large rock ledges, easily accessible from the spawn room entries, flank the point and provide an easy jump down onto A. The only other exit leads to Capture B. Health kits and ammo boxes are scarce around this point, barring a small ammo box in the enclave.
Control Point B
- Control Point: This point marks the centre of the map, inside a high-walled rocky canyon. The point is a covered bridge over a ravine, with openings in its walls which a Scout can easily jump over the ravine to reach. Both RED and BLU's spawns have two openings directly into this area, each at the bottom of a slope which leads up to the control point. Health and ammo refills surround the capture point bridge.
Control Point C
- Control Point: The third point is markedly different from the visual styles of the others. The area is a concrete walled rocket launch facility with a high ceiling. A U-shaped corridor connects it to Capture Point B, and longer doglegs connect it from the sides to the teams' respective spawn rooms. The point itself stands between the rocket launch towers, and is cross-shaped. A small health and small ammo kit lie within easy reach of the point.
Control Point timing
|All control points||×1||
Standin has 1 map-specific achievement.
|Stand And Deliver|
Win 139 Rounds.
- Added Standin to the game.
- Fixed players getting out of map in cp_standin.
- Fixed players hiding in vents in cp_standin.