Foundry (Capture the Flag)
|Foundry (Capture the Flag)|
|Map type||Capture the Flag|
|File name:|| |
|Health Kits:||×8 • ×10|
|Ammo Boxes:||×13 • ×5|
Foundry (Capture the Flag) is a map added in the Smissmas 2014 Update. It is an exact copy of Foundry, but with briefcases at both teams spawns. The map boundaries are also raised significantly to allow Grappling Hook use. Each team's second control point have been replaced with Powerup spawns instead.
The central area in the middle of the map. The main area is littered with Powerups to pick up.
- Entrances: Each team has 3 entrances; a main entrance beside a train, a side entrance on a raised platform and a third entrance on a lowered platform.
- Train Cars: On the train cars are Powerup spawning locations.
- Roof: A roof above the former central control point area. There are two small windows on the roof, as well as two possible Powerup spawns.
- Center Platform: A small, slightly raised platform. In place of the Control Point are now two Powerup spawnpoints. There are 2 small sheds near the Center Platform with possible Powerup spawnpoints above them.
Team Oriented Yard
The large yard between two buildings where Control Points 2 & 4 used to be.
- Transition Building: A large building separating the central area from the Team Oriented Yard. It's split into two areas, separated by a large boiler and stairs. There is an inner balcony overlooking one side that leads to another balcony that overlooks the Yard.
- Yard: The Control Point has been replaced with a Powerup spawn, and the large freight container on the side has a Powerup spawner on top of it.
- Side Path: A path that goes around the Powerup Spawn. The path also leads to an entrance to the Intelligence room on top of a hill.
- Balcony: A balcony that begins in the Transition Building by going up some stairs that leads to another balcony that over looks the Yard.
- Elevated Platform: A set of stairs leads up to a platform that leads to one of the Entry Rooms.
The Intelligence is located in the giant cauldron rooms where Control Points 1 & 5 used to be.
- Foundry Room: A large room with freight crates scattered around. One end of the room has a giant cauldron that instantly kills anyone who falls into the surrounding fire. The Intelligence is in front of the cauldron where the Control Point used to be.
- Upper Walkway: A walkway that can be accessed by stairs in the Foundry Room and through one of the entrances room in the Yard.
- Entry Rooms: Small rooms that are between the Yard and the Foundry Room. One room has stairs that leads up to Elevated Platform, another room leads straight to the Yard and the third room also has stairs but leads up to the Side Path.